About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Robot Face

There's a new challenge at:   Ikes World Challenges.  This week there is an optional twist of adding a bow.  I'm not a bow person, they hike up postage charges and quite frankly I loathe fiddling with ribbon so I have gone down the anything goes route with the Robot face on a journaling page.

I struggle a lot with emotions, I feel them but showing them is difficult I get told to grow up and stop being silly, always have done.  Then I feel guilty and useless because I can't seem to keep going, the knowledge I've let someone down by being emotional cripples me physically and mentally.







1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous piece Sall - really speaking from the heart. It is a shame that past things in your life made you like this !! Bugger everyone else - I'll keep your cogs greased :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall