About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 24 March 2017

Thank you Cards and scrapbooking.

These are two special cards made for a couple of very special people.  They are always just a message away when I need them and I wanted to say I appreciate them,




The scrap pages are of something I've been meaning to scrap for a good two years now.  I went to the aquarium and whilst it was enjoyable I wanted my pages to reflect that I felt uncomfortable with the small enclosures but highlight the gorgeous {wild} animals.









1 comment:

  1. I love that embossed background on your cards Sall. Did you stick all the diamontees on individually ? LoL
    Lovely scrapbook pages - you know, that's something I never get around to doing but I got lots of photos AND the album is already there hahaha !!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall