About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Saturday, 6 May 2017

All Around the World in Cultures

Welcome to my third destination around the world.  I'm still using Ikes Art Images and this time I have stopped off at Germany and Bulgaria.

I have discovered that


  • Germans speak German
  • Football is the country's favourite sport
  • The Berlin Wall fell in 1989
  • Has the largest economy
  • Is the home of the Nazi Regime and Hitler
In Bulgaria I discovered that

  • A NOD means no
  • A Shake of the head means YES
  • Like the Slavic nationality they use the Cyrillic alphabet
  • Is home to the Balkan Mountains.

1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous Sall - such a super page and great colouring :-) Thanks for using my images xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall