About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

"Hello" Cards and a Journal page

As my previous post mentioned I do like to send some happy post and here are a few cards I send randomly to some friends.  Oh and a journal page I made as a back up for the stitching theme at International Art & Soul when I was scared my actual sewing wouldn't be finished.  I got rather carried away with the journal page.  I was inspired by the background I'd done using Gelatos.  I had done the background without anything in mind and then I suddenly saw the stripes as the tent in a circus/carnvial and magic those smeared ink Freak Stamps came out and my Soul relaxed and healed as I created.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall