About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Thursday, 18 May 2017

Hello from behind the Camera Lense

I've been playing with the camera again.  Firstly a little story.  I went to get some eggs from my grandparents {they have chicken} and knowing they had sold some chicken I didn't expect that there would be many eggs, I was wrong!  Whilst there I went to see how the baby Gozzles {Goslings} were that had been hatched for someone and found not only the Gozzles but these gorgeous little Chickles too.



Now if I've posted these before I am so sorry!  However, I've been watching some deer feed in the field opposite of an evening, so of course the camera HAD to come out!
















Finally this gorgeous sunset from yesterday evening.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall