About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 28 May 2017

Stitching

It is stitching fortnight at International Art and Soul and I have shed tears and a lot of blood, along with a lot of unpleasant language.  This wasn't as easy as I had hoped.  However with a lot of thanks to my stitching angels at IAS I have actually completed this oh and the issue with the cotton, such a silly thing...my stitches were too small, not enough cotton to reach through for the next stitch.



3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful, Sall. Lots of hard work but so worth it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt so much my friend. I just read your bio, my kids were born in 1980 and 1982 so I could be your mother! LOL!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall