About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Saturday, 17 June 2017

Around the World in Cultures

Welcome to my final destination on this world tour of Cultures.  I'm stopping off in Australia and I'm sad that this journey has come to an end.  I've chosen to look at the Culture of the Aboriginal Australians and it has taught me that:


  • Religion involves Dream Time, Totem Poles, Ghosts of the Dead and Spirits who control the natural world
  • Aboriginals are famous across the world for their art
  • Walpiri is an Aboriginal Language
  • Dyribal is an almost extinct Language {this horrifies me, all language is precious}
  • The Northern Territories speak a kind of English called Kriol





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page Sall. I am glad that you had fun doing this and learning about other countries ;-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall