About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Monday, 31 July 2017


Today is one of those mixed blessings days.  Despite the hard work it took, we had a very enjoyable day at the beach.  This time we went to Seaton and ate chips on the esplanade.  A minor miracle occurred and I did not paddle.  I did however lie on the pebbles and enjoy taking some photos of the waves.  The later half of the day was more stressful, I never thought I'd see the day I was more harassed than a parent with children in tow doing a food shop but today I was and those wonderful parents noticed and invited me to jump the queue for the checkout in front of them and were very understanding when Nan ran over their children's feet with her walking frame.  It has reminded me that somewhere out there humanity does have angels amongst us and I am so grateful for that.































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall