About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Embossing

It's all about embossing or anything goes over at Ike's World Challenges and I've used one of my favourite images...a skelly hug in a heart.  I've turned it into a card for a good friend's birthday.  My "embossing" is the heat embossed red blood being pumped out of the heart.




As always all quotes and sentiments are my own.

1 comment:

  1. FABulous card Sall. I really like how you coloured the image and the great design. I hope you friend loves this card.
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC and I'm glad you used your special image I made for you :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall