About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 13 August 2017

Sunset

These photos were taken on 7th August but I didn't want to swamp the blog with posts at the time.

I was busy colouring away so I had some images for cards and suddenly something caught my eye, I looked up and a bright red glow was coming from both sides the house.  A quick trip to the kitchen made me think oh despite the torrential rain we may have a sunset.  Needless to say I grabbed the camera and took these.


























As some of my suffering long term readers know I have for the last few years entered the village flower show, this year I entered six categories, Swiss Roll, Cheese Scones, Meringue, Greetings Card, An item of any material or medium and photography {theme flowers and plants}.  

These are my entries and any results.  Those with no cards underneath received no criticism or comment.
















All insert verses are written by me!


2 comments:

  1. Great sunset photos Sall. Congrats on your wins :-D The Swiss roll looks particularly yummy :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall