About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Thank you

Before I turn to the purpose of this post I want to recap to this time last year when I wrote about "What Crafting Means to Me" {<<<<Link to the original post}.  The main thing to come from that post was that I wanted how I felt about craft to change and looking back it has changed.  I am far happier with it.  There are new products I've seen, liked and waited to get until I could clear my stash out and pass it on to others {Sorry Rachel & Sal}, I've enjoyed playing with what I have rather than worrying about what I am missing out on, instead of trying to find out about new products I've used that time to actually craft and generally become more confident in my crafting because I like what I am making.

Anyway back to this post.  I have a couple of thank you cards to share with you today.  Both use new products to me, Distress Oxide inks, Bearded Iris Die, 3D Embossing Folder & Stag image {From Hobby Art, who have the most wonderful customer service, good value on their products, and great delivery}.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall