Constructive Criticism and please help answer my questions...THANK YOU
1} How do I get glitter/glossy accents to show up when taking a photo?
2} How do I get ink to show up on grungepaper?
Make My Monday Challenge
2} How do I get ink to show up on grungepaper?
Make My Monday Challenge
A fabulous layout--those photos are amazing! GORGEOUS! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)
ReplyDeleteHi sall - love your spring layout - thanks for joining in at MMM this week it's great to see your back here again.
ReplyDeleteGlossy Accents and glitter - the only way I can get them to show up on a photo is to take an extreme close up pic with a bright light shining on it - but even that doesn't work some times, it's a bit hit and miss!
Grunge Paper - use any of the Tim Holtz/ Ranger products and applicators as they have been specifically designed to work with the GP.
Hope this helps - Jacqueline xx
Hi Sall, been really busy so sorry I havent had chance to anser your text. Babysitting and the like I am afraid. Your layout is lovely and its great to see you blogging again!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jacqueline - distress inks work a treat on thegrunge paper and board. Just rub it in a circular motion. I use a sponge cut up (cheaper than the applicators).
Thanks for linking to Make My Monday! Suzanne xxx
A beautiful spring layout. very cheery made me feel spring like just looking at it
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in at MMM
suzi b :)
A beautiful LO, It is so nice to be able to store memories this way. thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz
ReplyDeleteA really lovely layout Sall and it looks like your questions have been answered.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the MMM Spring flowers challenge.
Fliss x