Gosh here I am blogging again...this time it's a "dark" art journal page. I love doing these I just sit and play and see what happens. There's something natural about dark craft that appears to my soul begging for freedom. I lost track of time and it was only several hours later I emerged ravenous and realising Nan had slept for far too long...tonight I fear could be bad! I've used images from Ikes Art to create this page about the beauty of death. I was really excited when I discovered it was to be a "dark" image over at Ike's Facebook Group challenge this month, I just don't see the "darker" images and creations around much. To make this I've used a background of distress crayons, the tree is made using novou mousse, the leaves are brushos, the mushrooms are stamped as are the bugs from various Hobby Art stamp sets. The quote is one I thought of suddenly at the end of the project and is written by me. It reads: ...
GORGEOUS jewelry pieces, and a totally fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely lay out Sall - great to have you joining in again with us here at MMM - Jacqueline xx
ReplyDeleteHi Sall...understand why you fell in love with those beads:) The pieces you have made are beautiful! Your layouts aren't bad either lol:) Love your interpetation of the theme...Hugs. Suzanne :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see a scrapbook LO in the Time challenge. Lovely pages to rekindle the memories. thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz
ReplyDeleteReally lovely jewellery Sall and your layout is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Make My Monday and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x