Cards galore scrapbook challenge
Firstly a big thank you to RACHEL for the tree photos.
Secondly I dont' really like this lo but it's marginally better than my original idea!
Thirdly have a nosey at cards galore scrapbook challenge, these are always fun and interesting!
Here's my Autumn entry!
Secondly I dont' really like this lo but it's marginally better than my original idea!
Thirdly have a nosey at cards galore scrapbook challenge, these are always fun and interesting!
Here's my Autumn entry!
Sall.....this is a lovely page. Adore those embossed and inked panels....xx
ReplyDeleteLovely LO Sall. thanks for joining us on the CG Scrapbook challenge
ReplyDeleteJoan DT xx
This is a lovely representation of Autumn. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking part in the Cards Galore Autumn Challenge with us.
Angela -DT team
Your Lo is fabby, I do like you embossed and inked squares, great interpretation. Thank you for joining us in the Cards Galore Autumn Challenge.
ReplyDeletewell this is fabulous love your craftiness..thanks for playing with us at smudgy antics
ReplyDeletesusan s.
Ah what a pretty LO Sall, I love your ideas. THANK YOU for joining us at the CG Scrapbook challenge xxx
ReplyDelete