More art journaling

Well everything is just as stressful as it has been for the last wow now 8 months but thanks to Shelley's idea I am now jorunaling it all.   Which sadly for any readers I may and probably don't have I have another jorunaling page to share.

This time I've used backing papers and stamped images coloured with a combo of pro-markers and derwent inktense water colour pencils.  These are new to me and utterly fantastic.  Anyway enough rambling here's the journaling page.


Comments

  1. This is so heart touching, Sall. I Love it, the art is adorable and the sentiment is beautiful. <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death