Make us laugh
Over at Ikes World Challenges this week we would love you to make us laugh.
My humour is somewhat off at times and things that shouldn't be funny are. Anyway I decided I wanted to do something a little different and a play on the traditional, kiss a frog to find a prince. This time the 'saucy fairy' has kissed her prince to turn him into a zombie frog making sure nobody will fall in love and take her prince away.
My humour is somewhat off at times and things that shouldn't be funny are. Anyway I decided I wanted to do something a little different and a play on the traditional, kiss a frog to find a prince. This time the 'saucy fairy' has kissed her prince to turn him into a zombie frog making sure nobody will fall in love and take her prince away.



Hahahahaha - this is just fabulous Sall - such a wheeze !!! I think her froggy prince is pretty safe don't you :-D xxxx
ReplyDelete