Red at One Stitch at a time
It's red fortnight over at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/. You have a month to participate so no need to panic over the festive season.
I've kept my card very simple. I've used the red distress inks to make a patchwork background and coloured my shroom houses in shroomsville in various shades of red promarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/
I've kept my card very simple. I've used the red distress inks to make a patchwork background and coloured my shroom houses in shroomsville in various shades of red promarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/

Such a cute card and so ingenious for the design. Maggie, DT Teamie
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous and I really love the shrooms :-) Great card Sall.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a pleasure working with you on the OSAAT DT and I wish you all the best for Christmas and 2016.
Hugz
IKE xx
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog