Fancy Borders and scrapbooking

It's Fancy Borders week over at One Stitch at a Time.

I've chosen to make a Christmas Decoration using a traditional image.

I've layered up a single bunting shape using distress inks and pencils to colour everything from the card to the image.  The die cuts are heat embossed.

Sorry this photo is so bad.



I am entering this in the following challenges:



http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/

I have been doing some very enjoyable scrapbooking of late.  Here are a few layouts.














Comments

  1. lovely project thank you for joining in with the ArtByMiran challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super take on the challenge theme Sall and a tremendous amount of work too, fabulicious :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Love seeing all the photos. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death