Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is about being thankful, for families, for health and for me it's about being thankful for nature so as it's Thanksgiving at Ike's World Challenges I created a fridge magnet and wrote a quote about my thankfulness for nature.

My quote reads:

Nature lends a whispering ear
to surround my fears in calm serenity
It's delicate earthly colours sooth my soul
Leaving body and soul at peace



I now realise I should probably have searched the net for a quote opps!

I am entering this in the following challenges:







Comments

  1. Sall, this is beautiful! I love the way you colored this image. I've seen it more on the greys, and watercolorishness. I love how you've made the nature image vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fridge magnet Sall and what a wonderful quote. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fridge magnet idea and a great quote. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death