Robot Face
There's a new challenge at: Ikes World Challenges. This week there is an optional twist of adding a bow. I'm not a bow person, they hike up postage charges and quite frankly I loathe fiddling with ribbon so I have gone down the anything goes route with the Robot face on a journaling page.
I struggle a lot with emotions, I feel them but showing them is difficult I get told to grow up and stop being silly, always have done. Then I feel guilty and useless because I can't seem to keep going, the knowledge I've let someone down by being emotional cripples me physically and mentally.
I struggle a lot with emotions, I feel them but showing them is difficult I get told to grow up and stop being silly, always have done. Then I feel guilty and useless because I can't seem to keep going, the knowledge I've let someone down by being emotional cripples me physically and mentally.




This is a fabulous piece Sall - really speaking from the heart. It is a shame that past things in your life made you like this !! Bugger everyone else - I'll keep your cogs greased :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xx