Life's Rich and COLOURFUL tapestry
I've had a difficult couple of weeks and I needed to release the stress. I had no idea where I was going with this. I always have a few stamped/digi images coloured to chose from but nothing inspired me {yes that's a first}. I started by trying to freehand a polka dot background with gelatos and distress crayons but it wouldn't come. I then used a scrapbook template to create a hexagonal background, once done it reminded me of patchworking so I added the stitching using a perfect medium pen and cosmic shimmer sparkle red embossing powder. Whilst rummaging for an image to use I found this gorgeous image from Ike's Art and instantly the text came to me. "Smile and embrace lifes rich and colourful tapestry".

Cool!
ReplyDeleteBravo, Sall - congratulations!
Oh - that is so fabulous. I really love the background. Fantastic idea to do the stitching and I love how your thought processes work as your piece evolves. I must try to do a bit more journaling but I find it a bit intimidating sitting staring at the blank pages :-(
ReplyDeleteThank you for using one of my images Sall
Hugs
IKE xxxx