Altered art and Merry Christmas
This will be a quick post and I want to start it by wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope 2018 is all you want and more. This will be my last post this year and I look forward to seeing you all in 2018 with what I hope is exciting new projects.
I had an easel once upon a time many moons ago but I have no idea where it went so I bought myself a new one and this time I have decided that I will alter it from plain wood this time. So I painted a thing layer of gesso on and then used distressed oxide inks on it.
I had an easel once upon a time many moons ago but I have no idea where it went so I bought myself a new one and this time I have decided that I will alter it from plain wood this time. So I painted a thing layer of gesso on and then used distressed oxide inks on it.


Happy Chrimbo Sall. I too will be off line from today as I am off on my journey :-D Hugz xxxx
ReplyDelete