White on White
The challenge over at International Art & Soul this fortnight is White on White. Anyone who knows me knows this is a nightmare of a challenge for me. I hate white on white or white anything because I struggle to keep anything clean and white. I was very grateful when someone suggested I could make snowballs instead of paper crafting.
I love these, they taste really nice which surprised me as I am not a fan of coconut. I'm afraid that taking photos proved tricky but I hope I have managed to catch the crucial moment of white on white.
I love these, they taste really nice which surprised me as I am not a fan of coconut. I'm afraid that taking photos proved tricky but I hope I have managed to catch the crucial moment of white on white.




They're white and look yummy! Hazel x
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great Sall and am sure they are as yummy as they look. Nice to be able to do a challenge and not include paper every time - as they say, variety is the spice of life :) :) :)
ReplyDelete