Spring Photo inspiration

Ike's World Challenges have provided this gorgeous photo to inspire everyone for this challenge.


I had started on a 3d box book for this particular piece but due to the fact that measurements and I are at best enemies it went spectacularly wrong.  So I have gone for a bookatrix book in spring colours instead.


Comments

  1. Really love your artwork, Sall -
    - it gives me a spring mood! Smile!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo spring like! I love the little lambs, Sal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is marvelous - it makes me smile. Wonderful Spring card and thank you so much for making it for me at IWC AND for sending it to ME... YaY !!! :-D xx

    Thank you very much for making them for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death