Flower show
Well this weekend was the flower show and despite being a bunch of nerves and convinced it was a bad idea, I did okay and it was a much needed confidence boost.
Here's my entries and results.
Failed to place in Cheese Scones
Failed to place in Photogrpahy
Third in Vegetable quiche {Broccoli and Asparagus}
Second in Chutney {Beetroot and Apple}
Second in Greetings Card
First in Meringue
First in Swiss Roll
Shared the cup for most points in cakes and produce!
Here's my entries and results.
Failed to place in Cheese Scones
Failed to place in Photogrpahy
Third in Vegetable quiche {Broccoli and Asparagus}
Second in Chutney {Beetroot and Apple}
Second in Greetings Card
First in Meringue
First in Swiss Roll
Shared the cup for most points in cakes and produce!










Marvelous - well done you. I am glad you did so many gorgeous things to enter. I love the squirrel photo :-) What was the card like that won ??? Just being nosey LoL xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sall!
ReplyDeletePlease write more about this -
Don't be modest - come on, praise be!
Your card is very beautiful and the picture is great.
I'm sure - your culinary skills - excellent!
Blessings.