Marine, Ocean, Sea

Well it's not difficult to realise that I like this challenge is it?  I'm an avid fan of water and marine life.  I had so many ideas yet none of them suitable for this challenge so I just hope this is okay. I have made a set of fridge magnets using Ike's Art sea life set and the Narwhal from the Inuit set.









Comments

  1. Awesome fridge magnets Sall, they will look so cool on your fridge which I hope now is working properly and you have covered the front with some nice stick back blue sea covering LOL :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sall, these ocean critters are awesome... and such fun to make fried magnets. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea making magnets with your images, they look good. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sea-creatures. What a great theme for magnets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death