Scrapbook gift
I'm rather nervous of this as it's a gift. I know it will be well received, I know it will be appreciated but what makes me anxious is that scrapbooking seems to be out of favour, cards are popular with the odd bit of altered art or jouranling but the days of scrapbooking seem to be long gone. I don't really know anyone who still scrapbooks, maybe the odd one or two but that's all. I just I guess I'm worried this is one more thing to alienate me from everyone else and the pressure for what I should be making feels huge right now. I don't really want to give up on scrapping, it's something I enjoy but I do feel conflicted at the moment. So here's the latest scrap album.

































Oh WoWza !!! That is really cool Sall :-) I LUV it. I would love to do scrapbooking but I can't get all the bits and bobs I need out here and I won't pay high US postage. I have 2 albums that I bought ages ago but haven't used them as I am always not really sure where to start, so I end up mhoarding these lovely, blank, virgin scrapbooks hahahahahaha
ReplyDelete