Clean and Simple
Over at Ikes World Challenges the theme this month is Clean and Simple. The challenge is open to everyone and if you prefer you can dip your toes in with anything goes. Ike always does a stunning a freebie and of course you can purchase her images at Ikes Art.
I've used the fuschia image and my own quote it reads "Nature provides all the colour and drama we need in life" Ⓒ Sallie Baker 2019
I've used the fuschia image and my own quote it reads "Nature provides all the colour and drama we need in life" Ⓒ Sallie Baker 2019

A fabulous page Sall. If people followed the meaning of your sentiment, I think we would all have less stress :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this for me at IWC
=^..^=
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog