Flowers

Welcome to a new Challenge at International Art and Soul this fortnight is an easy one to get you started.  This one is Flowers and I have made a scrapbook page {double} of flowers from Killerton.  One of my favourite National Trust Properties.


Comments

  1. What a lovely idea to make your flower photos into flowers, they look beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Sall. I love flowers and I love that you have such a variety. Hugs, Maggie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful. I too love how you made the flower shapes for the pictures and that little beaded type edging is super x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death