Anything goes with a quartz pallete over at Ikes Art
Welcome to the challenge at Ikes World Challenges this month they are challenging entrants to use this Quartz pallete.
IF you ask me it's a NIGHTMARE I mean of all the colours that could be chosen Pink was the colour of choice? ARGH. I really struggled and ended up with a pink death scene.
IF you ask me it's a NIGHTMARE I mean of all the colours that could be chosen Pink was the colour of choice? ARGH. I really struggled and ended up with a pink death scene.


Hahaha - excellent. A great card Sall. Sorry you had to put up with Pink ! LoL
ReplyDeleteGreat glitter on there too :-D
Thank you so much for taking time to make these for me at IWC.
I hope you and all your family are well.
Hugz
IKE xx
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog