Anything goes with a theme of under the weather over at Ike's Art

 I loved this theme from the moment it came up, I always knew I wanted to do something that involved meterology rather than euphamisms but it wasn't until I was sat dreaming of havin time and energy to craft that I knew what the words were going to be. As ever they are my own and thus copyright goes to me.  


If you want to participate in this challenge please pop over to Ikes Art Challenges and drop us an entry, we would love to see what you create.


My quotes are:


"Let the sun warm your body while the grass tickles your feet"


"Splash in the puddles during showers"


"Feel the damp ground beneath your feet and the fresh dampness on your skin during the rain"


"Walk in the snow and let snowflakes dance around you as they fall around you"





Comments

  1. These are really cool Sall. I love how she looks so different in her seasonal outfits :-D
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death