Off to Dinner at International Art and Soul
Hi and welcome to off to dinner at IAAS, the lovely Hazel has chosen this fortnight's theme although I suspect it was supposed to be slightly more romantic given that it's Valentines day but I never could stick to the obvious or easy route. So I've used some Kingfisher and nature stamps from Hobby Art to make this journal page of a Kingfisher fishing along the canal. I've used distress ink and brushos for the background and I've coloured the stamps with Derwent Procolour pencils and fussy cut them. The quote is my own and copyright belongs to me. It reads "Nature knows how much it can take from itself without allowing egocentrism to drain it's resources." ⒸSall Baker 2021 I've used some glitter as the final touches although it hasn't shown up on my photo.

I love all your journal pages. This one - the early bird gets the worm. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSall, everyone has to eat and I bet that kingfisher enjoys dinner as much as anyone! lol Hazel x
ReplyDelete