Remembrance

 oh dear it's another theme of mine and in my head when I choose I was looking to remember important events, the suffragette movement, the wars, the things that has made a big impact on everyone not just ourselves but of course I forgotn to explain the theme and now I've had this crazy idea about remembering the aninals who were a big part of war effort.


If your brave enough please do come and join us over at IAAS with this challenge.




Comments

  1. Your pages are beautiful Sall and it was a good idea to add the animals. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over to thank you for your kind comment on my post. Your journal page is wonderful with all those fabulous poppies and great reminder that not all who served had a say in it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death