Sentiments at Ikes World Challenges

 It's all about Sentiments over at Ikes World Challenges.  Now I love a good sentiment but the issue with copyright and everyone demanding to know exactly where you got everything you say or do from today I don't take any risks in using quotes even if I know whose said it and can credit them.  I write my own and it's something I've grown to love more and more in recent years.


The senitment this time reads:


Lie in freshly mown grass

Float away on a cloud of imagination

Smell the fragrent flowers

Bathe in the warmth of the sun as your

cares diminish into the earth

Take a relaxing breaht and smile.

ⒸSall Baker 2021


To create this piece I've used Ikes Art images...the Fushia and the Snowdrop.  Both can be found in Ikes Art Store and some brushos...I'm in love wtih the vibrancy and depth of colour and pattern they can provide, whilst still wet I have added Mica Minerals for a pearlescent affect.  I also used vellum to print my sentiment and some gems to decorate.





Thanks for dropping by and having a nosey at what I'm up to during my crafting time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death