A scrapbooking challenge
This is my entry for the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge which can be found here Scrapbook Challenge
Um I wasn't and still aren't overly sure which one to enter so I guess the person organizing this can take their pick. However I should point out I am rubbish at scrapping animals so why I do quite so many I don't know!
Um I wasn't and still aren't overly sure which one to enter so I guess the person organizing this can take their pick. However I should point out I am rubbish at scrapping animals so why I do quite so many I don't know!
ah hun all 3 pages are amazing. Well done you :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd THANK YOU for entering our very first challenge on Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge xxx
Hi Sall, all 3 are great! I wouldn't know which one to choose either :-), but I think the penguin just might make it first.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in the Cards Galore Scrapbook challenge. Look forward to seeing mare of you work here.
Ax
All 3 layouts are gorgeous and loving the colours you have chosen. Loving the penguin too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx