Charm bracelet
This afternoon I whipped up a charm bracelet. I've wanted a cheap and non-sentimental bracelet I could wear, damage and lose without getting too worried about it for a while and I finally gave in and bought some half price charms. Most of them mean something to me, I have a:
- Lizard for my love of animals
- Imagine for craftiness
- Be yourself to remind me I'm unique bubbly giggly confident reliable and the other things in my mantra
- Heart, just because I liked the charm
- Budda I'm not sure why I put this on there
- Flower just because I liked the charm
- Follow your heart because although your head is clever your heart is what makes you happy
- Harmony because I want everything and everyone to be harmonious
- Spirit because I think I have spirit and sometimes fire too.
Looks fab hunny well done xx
ReplyDeleteVery nice ...love the meanings of the charms to you :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bracelet and lovely to have charms that mean something to you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
I love it, very cute! I don't own any of those charm bracelets but definitely wouldn't mind one now.
ReplyDelete