One Stitch at a Time ~ Four legged friends

The challenge over at:  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  this fortnight is four legged friends.  At the moment I have a thing about bookmarks so I have created a book mark for this challenge.  I have used a mix of inktense pencils and promarkers for the colouring.






I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ No Pattern Papers

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Anything goes

http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/  ~ Anything Goes

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors. So vibrant. Would be a lovely bookmark to carry around with you. Hugs, Maggie OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super duper bookmark Sall and wonderful colours :) I can imagine any book lover using this and throughly enjoying it while engrossed in their book :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colours Sall - it's amazing :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    OSAAT DT Sistah

    ReplyDelete
  4. great book mark, lovely colors! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark Sall, I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends and the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death