Love is in the air and some brusho cards
It is Love is in the air week at One stitch at a time I have chosen my love of long winter nights curled up in a warm glow of light with a good book on a heart shaped card using one of the bookatrix style score boards.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.co.uk/
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I have also taken advantage of being unwell and having to rest by crafting, very basic cards but hopefully they look okay. I've used brusho's and heat embossed a sentiment on them.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.co.uk/
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I have also taken advantage of being unwell and having to rest by crafting, very basic cards but hopefully they look okay. I've used brusho's and heat embossed a sentiment on them.










That looks like a new technique that I have not heard about before. Love the heart card (purple is my favorite color) and your other cards. You've been a busy girl. Hugs. Maggie - DT Teamie
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We look forward to seeing more of your creations!
ReplyDeleteScrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT
Love the heart shaped card and great Brusho backgrounds--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
Thanks for joining us at CUYL.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Germany
Steffie
Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
ReplyDeletelove
Jen L
Bugaboo DT
Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for join the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again for this weeks' challenge: Keep it Simple!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator
Wow these look amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Challenge up your Life, and get well soon
Ela