Make us Laugh
It's make us laugh fortnight over at http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Because I'm awkward I couldn't just do something funny I had this daft idea that I would make an exploding cracker card, with a rather sexy holly fairy sat on it guarding some jokes.
The jokes are:
Why did the Turkey Crown turn Gold?
It was the richest part of dinner
What did Santa say to Mrs Santa?
Your too ho ho hot to handle
Why did the Goose spit feathers?
The oven was too hot
Why did the elephant trumpet angrily at the fire?
To put it out
Because I'm awkward I couldn't just do something funny I had this daft idea that I would make an exploding cracker card, with a rather sexy holly fairy sat on it guarding some jokes.
The jokes are:
Why did the Turkey Crown turn Gold?
It was the richest part of dinner
What did Santa say to Mrs Santa?
Your too ho ho hot to handle
Why did the Goose spit feathers?
The oven was too hot
Why did the elephant trumpet angrily at the fire?
To put it out
Hi Sall, thanks for your comments on my blog. Much appreciated. Taking a day at a time.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
http://groovyquail.blogspot.com/