Wings



It is wings fortnight over at:  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  As soon as I saw the tree and bird feeder image in the store I knew it would make the perfect embellishment/paper for a photo of the Robin in the garden.  

I would like to enter this in the following challenges, however, I ask for your understanding.  I'm currently struggling with Asthma and the Steroids seem to leave me wooly headed.  I have a horrible feeling I've missed an important detail on the challenges.  If I have please just remove my link and I really sorry.

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.co.uk/

http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

  1. What a clever idea. So pretty. Love the paper and the photo. It's just perfect. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea and I just love seeing my name so sparkly! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and serene scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and hope you are well now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scrapbook page. I agree with you the tree with the bird feeder was the perfect choice for this photo. Love it!
    Hugs OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death