Travel and Holidays

It's Travel and Holidays over at Ike's World Challenges this fortnight.  I have been on a holiday, well over a decade ago and I wouldn't really call it a holiday.  These days my idea of a holiday is escaping in a book.  Books take me all over the world, they allow me to be part of something I'd never normally be a part of such as weddings, murders and history.  It's for this reason I asked Ike for an open book with all kids of seasons, events, and people erupting from it.


Comments

  1. That came out so beautiful Sall - I really love how you put the bling on there. It's a wonderful page. Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death