Pearls
It's Pearls and or Lace this fortnight at One Stitch at a Time and I've chosen to use some fabulous papers from the stitchy bear store. I must admit I got a bit crazy with this project and made in excess of 30 Christmas cards.
I've simply matted the papers and layered them up. I then die cut a seasonal sentiment from card that was coated in either gilding wax or gilding polish. I adhered the lot to the card and here's the end product!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas
http://petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Anything Goes
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Pattern Paper
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas
I've simply matted the papers and layered them up. I then die cut a seasonal sentiment from card that was coated in either gilding wax or gilding polish. I adhered the lot to the card and here's the end product!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas
http://petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Anything Goes
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Pattern Paper
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Christmas



Wonderful project !
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx
Well done on more than 30 Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
A beautiful project. You have done well making all those cards!! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x
ReplyDeleteA great collection of cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
Helen x