Special Day

It's Special Day fortnight over at http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ This was made for a special friend whose into bikes.

I have inked a sunset background and let the image do all the talking.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ ~  Anything Goes

http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ ~ Anything Goes

Comments

  1. Fun card! I love silhouettes! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the silhouette! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great impact from the silhouettes. It's a really interesting look. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps. Janelle (DT) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death