A home made Christmas
Where possible I like to go with homemade and this year called for a smaller tree. I say smaller but it used even more lights than the bigger one if that's even possible? Anyway I've made lots of beaded decorations, some have been shown on here before but here are the rest. I think my favourite are the bells.
This is how they look on the tree.
I've finally finished sewing the scandi stocking bunting advent calendar too:
I've been baking too and made some melted snowmen biscuits for this weeks Christmas Treat.
This is how they look on the tree.
I've finally finished sewing the scandi stocking bunting advent calendar too:
I've been baking too and made some melted snowmen biscuits for this weeks Christmas Treat.



















That looks so pretty and I love the little beaded angels :-D
ReplyDeleteGreat stockings. Oooooo ! I was going to have a go at the melted snowmen bikkies :-D Great job Sall xxxxxx
Lovely beaded decs Sall. I like the wreath best, but then again I like the bells...no - I like the cross - but maybe the little Angel. Oooo, I don't know, I like them ALL....Mgt.xx
ReplyDelete