Merry Christmas ... and Christmas Baking
I would like to wish anyone who reads this a MERRY CHRISTMAS and if you want some company even, via facebook messenger I'm available and happy to chat between any festivities that happen tomorrow.
I'd also like to share some festive baking with you. I've made a Buche de Noel using Mary Berry's Swiss role recipe, some home made Victoria Plum Jam and Dairy Free Chocolate.
Of course Cookies are needed for Santa and this year we have a choice: Gingerbread stockings with lemon Icing or Dairy Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
There is also some baby pink meringue kisses {cream is optional and can be found in the fridge inside three containers so it doesn't contaminate my dairy free options}
I'd also like to share some festive baking with you. I've made a Buche de Noel using Mary Berry's Swiss role recipe, some home made Victoria Plum Jam and Dairy Free Chocolate.
Of course Cookies are needed for Santa and this year we have a choice: Gingerbread stockings with lemon Icing or Dairy Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
There is also some baby pink meringue kisses {cream is optional and can be found in the fridge inside three containers so it doesn't contaminate my dairy free options}











Oooooh they looks so yummy ..... I'll be right over :-D
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas xxxx