Something that screams me

It's anything goes with an optional twist of something that screams me over at Ike's World Challenges: I like this twist so decided I'd play with it.  I like something unique, unusual and lots of the darker side of craft appeals to me.  I get considerable flack for this, it's too different and too unusual and mostly too far from "normal" cute and cuddly for a lot of people.  The trouble is I don't do "normal" cute and cuddly very well, it never looks natural just as though I've thrown everything at it and tried too hard.  So I feel this says me, I quite often feel as though I'm the brainless zombie pig.

Here's lots of close ups and the overall pic:













Comments

  1. This is so super AWESOME Sall !!! I love how all the little animals are soooo expensive LoL Great colouring and a wonderful idea. I know I get a bit of flack when I got 'dark' too hahahaha :-D
    Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death