Happy Post

Happy Post is something that I really enjoy making.  I love sending something to someone and making them smile, not because it's their birthday, I owe a thank you or Christmas or even Easter but because I just really like making people smile, it makes me happy and I feel good.  Over at Ikes world challenges you can either create something for the theme Happy Post or just anything you want with the anything goes theme.


Comments

  1. Really gorgeous Sall. I love her happy rainbow hair and the gorgeous glitter on there. I am sure it would make anyone smile to receive this :-D Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this beautiful image and fabulous colouring-love the hair-would just like to thank you for the lovely comments you leave on behalf of Ikes World
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death