Stitching

It is stitching fortnight at International Art and Soul and I have shed tears and a lot of blood, along with a lot of unpleasant language.  This wasn't as easy as I had hoped.  However with a lot of thanks to my stitching angels at IAS I have actually completed this oh and the issue with the cotton, such a silly thing...my stitches were too small, not enough cotton to reach through for the next stitch.



Comments

  1. Your quilt is beautiful, Sall. Lots of hard work but so worth it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt so much my friend. I just read your bio, my kids were born in 1980 and 1982 so I could be your mother! LOL!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death