About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Blue Christmas

Its a blue Christmas over at Ike's World Challenges and I loved colouring up this Pixie.






4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - she looks gorgeous all in blue Sall. Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue pixie and easel Christmas card -but I really came on to thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog when I enter a card into Ikes challenges I appreciate every single one-they always say something about the actual project and no quick standard pasted comments-so thank you
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sall!
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet helper Santa klaus :-) Cool card, beautifully painted picture. Adding glitter makes the card is beautiful and elegant.
    Thank you so much for such a nice comment on my blog. These are the most wonderful words I have heard for a very long time. And again I have wings at his shoulders thanks to you :-)) Thank you.
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall