About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Sunday, 23 July 2017

Dies

Over at Intational Art and Soul they have a theme of Dies this week.  My card is very basic, I'm not sure about cards they are not my favourite thing in the world to make, I get nervous the recipient won't like it.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is CAS but nonetheless, beautiful. I love the embossed strip. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card Sall - very elegant indeed! Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall